Wegovy (Semaglutide) Injection
$ 290.00 – $ 1,100.00
- EUR: € 273.38 - € 1,036.97
Wegovy (Semaglutide) Injection is an injectable prescription medication for adults with obesity (BMI ≥30) or overweight (excess weight) (BMI ≥27) who also have weight-related medical problems used with a reduced-calorie meal plan and increased physical activity.
|Strength And Dosage||
0.25 mg/0.5 mL (0.25 mg dose), 0.5 mg/0.5 mL (0.5 mg dose), 1 mg/0.5 mL (1 mg dose), 1.7 mg/0.75 mL (1.7 mg dose), 2.4 mg/0.75 mL (2.4 mg dose)
1 Count, 4 Count
What Is Wegovy (Semaglutide) Injection?
Wegovy (Semaglutide) Injection 2.4 mg is an injectable prescription medicine used for adults with obesity (BMI ≥30) or overweight (excess weight) (BMI ≥27) who also have weight-related medical problems to help them lose weight and keep the weight off.
- Wegovy™ should be used with a reduced calorie meal plan and increased physical activity.
- Wegovy™ contains semaglutide and should not be used with other semaglutide-containing products or other GLP-1 receptor agonist medicines.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ is safe and effective when taken with other prescription, over-the-counter, or herbal weight loss products.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ can be used safely in people with a history of pancreatitis.
- It is not known if Wegovy™ is safe and effective for use in children under 18 years of age.
Possible side effects of Wegovy™
Wegovy™ may cause serious side effects, including:
- inflammation of your pancreas (pancreatitis). Stop using Wegovy™ and call your healthcare provider right away if you have severe pain in your stomach area (abdomen) that will not go away, with or without vomiting. You may feel the pain from your abdomen to your back.
- gallbladder problems. Wegovy™ may cause gallbladder problems, including gallstones. Some gallstones may need surgery. Call your healthcare provider if you have symptoms, such as pain in your upper stomach (abdomen), fever, yellowing of the skin or eyes (jaundice), or clay-colored stools.
- increased risk of low blood sugar (hypoglycemia) in patients with type 2 diabetes, especially those who also take medicines for type 2 diabetes such as sulfonylureas or insulin. This can be both a serious and common side effect. Talk to your healthcare provider about how to recognize and treat low blood sugar and check your blood sugar before you start and while you take Wegovy™. Signs and symptoms of low blood sugar may include dizziness or light-headedness, blurred vision, anxiety, irritability or mood changes, sweating, slurred speech, hunger, confusion or drowsiness, shakiness, weakness, headache, fast heartbeat, or feeling jittery.
- kidney problems (kidney failure). In people who have kidney problems, diarrhea, nausea, and vomiting may cause a loss of fluids (dehydration) which may cause kidney problems to get worse. It is important for you to drink fluids to help reduce your chance of dehydration.
More Side Effects:
- serious allergic reactions. Stop using Wegovy™ and get medical help right away, if you have any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat; problems breathing or swallowing; severe rash or itching; fainting or feeling dizzy; or very rapid heartbeat.
- change in vision in patients with type 2 diabetes. Tell your healthcare provider if you have changes in vision during treatment with Wegovy™.
- increased heart rate. Wegovy™ can increase your heart rate while you are at rest. Tell your healthcare provider if you feel your heart racing or pounding in your chest and it lasts for several minutes.
- depression or thoughts of suicide. You should pay attention to any mental changes, especially sudden changes in your mood, behaviors, thoughts, or feelings. Call your healthcare provider right away if you have any mental changes that are new, worse or worry you.
Please Read The Following SHIPPING, RETURN AND REFUND POLICIES Carefully Before Using Our Website (this “Site”). By using this Site, you agree to the following Shipping, Return And Refund Policies. If you do not agree to these policies, you should not use this Site.