Terms And Conditions
1. Use of the Service
1. The Service is intended for private individuals, institutions and companies who live / which are located in the countries listed on the Service website.
2. Return policy does not apply to orders made by institutions or companies.
3. You must be eighteen or older to order products from the Service.
4. Everything in the Service, including images, drawings, sound, graphics and text, is protected by worldwide copyright and other proprietary laws and treaty provisions. Service Provider grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of this site, and not to download, except where specifically invited, nor to duplicate, sell or modify, any portion of this site without express written authorization from the Service Provider.
1. User can register by filling out the register form and choosing a user name and password. To register User must provide his/her real name, address, phone number/ mobile phone number and e-mail address. In addition to above mentioned information, the institutional and corporate customers must include the trade registry number and VAT number.
2. By registration User warrants that he/she has read the provisions of this agreement, agrees to these provisions and pledges oneself to comply with these provisions.
3. The User ordering on behalf of a company warrants that he/she has sufficient authority to order the items in question and bind that company to this Agreement.
4. Registration is free of any charges.
- The Website contains information about products that may or may not be available in any particular country or region of the world, may be available under different trademarks in different countries and, where applicable, may be approved or cleared by a government regulatory body for sale or use with different indications and restrictions in different countries. However, the Website and its contents are designed to comply with countries listed on the Service website. Although accessible by others, it and its content are intended for access and use by residents of countries listed on the Service website only.
- The Website may contain from time to time information related to various health, medical and fitness conditions and their treatment. Such information is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by a professional health care provider. You should not use the information contained herein for diagnosing a health or fitness problem or disease. You should always consult a professional health care provider.
- Healths4Live.com makes no representations or warranties as to the availability, accuracy or completeness of any information contained herein and expressly disclaims any obligation to update said information, except to the extent required by law, including, but not limited to, Food and Drug Administration regulations. Healths4Live.com further assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Website.
- The Website may contain financial and other information which is forward-looking and involves risks and uncertainties, including, without limitation, risks associated with the inherent uncertainty of pharmaceutical research, product development and commercialization, the impact of competitive products, patent, product liability and third-party reimbursement risks associated with the pharmaceutical industry, and the other risks and uncertainties detailed from time to time in our Annual Report.
- You may freely browse the Website. You may freely download material therefrom. Any and all downloaded materials may be used by you for personal, non-commercial use. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost or use any of such materials for public or commercial purposes, without the express written permission of Healths4Live.com. All copyright and other proprietary notices contained in downloaded materials must be retained.
- You should assume that all contents of the Website are copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided herein and without the express written permission of Healths4Live.com. Images of people or places displayed on the Website are either the property of, or used with permission by, Healths4Live.com.
- The use of these images by you is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or by specific permission provided elsewhere on the Website. Unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright, trademark, privacy and/or publicity laws as well as communications regulations and statutes.
- Your use of the Website is at your own risk. Neither Healths4Live.com nor any other party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Website is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access to, or use of, or browsing in the Website. This includes damages to, or arising out of viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. Please note that some jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Check your local laws for any restrictions or limitations regarding the exclusion of implied warranties.
- Any communication or material that you transmit to, or post, on the Website by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions or the like, is, and will be treated as, non-confidential and nonproprietary information. Healths4Live.com, or any of its affiliates, may use such communication or material for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and further posting. Further, Healths4Live.com and its affiliates are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how or techniques contained in any communication or material you send to the Website for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing and marketing products.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks (collectively, the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Website are registered and unregistered trademarks of Healths4Live.com and others. Nothing contained in this Website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right in and to the Trademarks without the express written permission of Healths4Live.com or such third party. Your misuse of the Trademarks on the Website and in its contents, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You are advised that Healths4Live.com will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights in the Website and its contents to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Although Healths4Live.com may, from time to time, monitor or review the discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Website, Healths4Live.com is under no obligation to do so, except to the extent required by law or regulation, and Healths4Live.com assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of the Website nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any information within the Website.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or would otherwise violate the law. Healths4Live.com will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Healths4Live.com to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- You are prohibited from altering, damaging or defacing the Website or adding any unauthorized material to the Website. You are advised that Healths4Live.com will aggressively protect the Website and will prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law, including by seeking criminal sanctions.
- Healths4Live.com reserves the right to alter or delete material from the Website at any time, and Healths4Live.com may, at any time, revise these Terms and Conditions and the other Policies set forth in this Website by updating this posting. You are bound by any such revisions and should, therefore, periodically visit this page to review the current Terms and Conditions and Policies.